Temporary Leave/Vacation

Go down

Temporary Leave/Vacation

Post  Heartless_Soul on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm

A thread for you to inform us if you are leaving for some short time, be it a few days, or to inform us that you will be gone for some time, I.E a few weeks or a month..

I'll probably be busy over this week, i'll try to check up on in, but if not, you all will know why.

Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

View user profile http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary Leave/Vacation

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Heartless, i was thinking of making a thread like this when I got home... Well I'm gonna be leaving from Tuesday to Sunday sometime. Finally get to go hunting again, and I leave Tuesday during lunch.

“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
“For I know tomorrow will be a better day.
Yes, I believe tomorrow can be a better day…” -Fallout Equestria, final words in the epilogue
"Heroes.
We all need heroes, children. Now more than ever. It's a good fight that their fighting and they are doing it on behalf of all of us. But the forces of evil are hard on heroes. No. It's brutal to them. It beats them down and tears them apart.
Inevitably, every hero fails.
But a true mark of a hero is how they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and throw themselves right back into that good fight."-DJ Pon3 Fallout Equestria
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

OH NICE! You're going hunting? Very nice man. Well, in that case. Have a great week. Hope you get your fill.
Brohoof

Luna
Luna

View user profile http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:OH NICE! You're going hunting? Very nice man. Well, in that case. Have a great week. Hope you get your fill.
Brohoof
I hopefully will, and remember you got another day to deal with me.

Yes, I believe tomorrow can be a better day…” -Fallout Equestria, final words in the epilogue
"Heroes.
We all need heroes, children. Now more than ever. It's a good fight that their fighting and they are doing it on behalf of all of us. But the forces of evil are hard on heroes. No. It's brutal to them. It beats them down and tears them apart.
But a true mark of a hero is how they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and throw themselves right back into that good fight."-DJ Pon3 Fallout Equestria
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Well, I'll be off for about 24hrs. I MIGHT find time to get on in that time period, but not sure tbh. I'll see you all in 24ish hrs.

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 am

Yeah, I have a temporary leave of sorts, but if it all turns out right I'll still be able to keep in touch, there's just an issue with Mobile Network in the area me and my Dad wi be going to. Unfortunatly, Internet is critical to the job we're having to do, so I hope there is a signal.
But we're not leaving until some time on the afternoon, so you'll have plenty of time to interact with your favorite Hamm.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

I thought I'll say I may be leaving for an unknown amount of time after what happened today...

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:I thought I'll say I may be leaving for an unknown amount of time after what happened today...

Er... I hope everything is okay man.

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:I thought I'll say I may be leaving for an unknown amount of time after what happened today...

Er... I hope everything is okay man.
I hope it will be... if it doesn't, the next few years may be total hell for me, emotionally and mentally.

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 am

I am off to my Grandparents today, only one has internet. And even when I do get internet, my family will be keeping me pretty busy. So, what I am saying is this. If the world doesn't end in a few hrs like the highly payed "professionals" say it will. I'll be heavily on and off for the next week or more. Sorry, hope that I don't miss anything too awesome and cool.
Have a good one everypony! Grouphug

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

So I'll be going to Germany during the Easter Holidays which are in two weeks time (not including this week) but I'll have the Tablet along so I guess I won't really be gone. My online times might just be a little hectic and stuff.

Suggestions Thread
Issues Thread
Alternatively, send me a PM with the subject line of "Suggestion" or "Issue" depending on your message.

YouTube!
Free Entertainment! There's more everyday! Totally not self advertisement or anything...

Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DZGaming on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Sunday I'm leaving with my friends to go to the cabin for spring break. Prolly be there for 2-3 days. There better be wifi there...
DZGaming
DZGaming
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MrDZGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Have fun man! And Wifi or not, hope to see you back here soon after that.

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 am

Notice: The passport office has decided they dislike my passport and now we have to do ABSOLUTELY everything to get a new one. So we may not be going if it isn't done in time. Either way I don't care as long as I have internet.

Suggestions Thread
Issues Thread
Alternatively, send me a PM with the subject line of "Suggestion" or "Issue" depending on your message.

YouTube!
Free Entertainment! There's more everyday! Totally not self advertisement or anything...

Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

(So I don't forget)
I'm going to be leaving next week's Friday for the state bowling (yea they made it to easy, you just had to show up to make it) and I won't be back until Sunday night/Monday morning.

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm

GL HF Zard! Go own some people! And when you are done owning all those pins go brag to the other team how your balls are better then their balls!
Molestia

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 am

Wolf Trainer wrote:GL HF Zard! Go own some people! And when you are done owning all those pins go brag to the other team how your balls are better then their balls!
Molestia

The use of that Molestia emote changed the meaning of that sentence...then again, the meaning of the sentence was already a little...iffy...

Suggestions Thread
Issues Thread

YouTube!

Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 pm

I'll be partially to totally incommunicado this weekend, guys.
Sorry.
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: