Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Official Position Nominations

+5
AirmanAlex
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Tenco1
Baryski
Wolf Trainer
9 posters

Go down

2012 Official Position Nominations Empty 2012 Official Position Nominations

Post  Wolf Trainer Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello Everypony. The time has come for us to do a vote on a few positions that need filling.
Positions needed to be filled:
Admin-1
General Mod-1
Pony Mod-1

For now, please place the name(s) of the individual that you think deserves position(s). This is a preliminary round, once the names are in, I will make an actual vote ability for you all to use.

For now, you may place more than one name that you think deserves the position.
Also, if you feel like proving a reason as to why the person or persons deserve the position, please say the reason(s).

------

Wolf's vote:
Admin - Heartless, Bary
Heartless: Has been an active member of the community, kept her post as quality and not quantity, and has contributed many good topics on the thread. She has also proven to be able to handle unusual situations quite easily, and has proven to be a fair pony to all.
Bary: Very old member of the community. He is being a lot more active now that we came here, so I believe that as far as activity goes, he will be great. As far as experience and such. He has been helping Ant an I manage the site for a while now, and has proven that he is capable. He has also proven to be a fair leader when a situation arises.
General Mod- Zard
Pony Mod- Zard
Zard: Old member of the community as well. For the most part posts Quality over Quantity. Knows the difference between right and wrong in many situations, and I believe he will be able to further grow and expand his leadership abilities as moderator.

Edit:
You may place the same name in many spots if you so believe that they are surviving of them. But there can only be one person per position, meaning that the same person cannot be in any more than one position.

Edit2: If you vote yourself. Please provide a reason, or reasons, as to why you are suited for the position.

Edit3: I have been talking to a few of the older members, and they agree that we should be putting reasons for all nominations. Most of you have already been doing this, but please edit your posts that do not have this.

Last edited by Wolf Trainer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

2012 Official Position Nominations Empty Re: 2012 Official Position Nominations

Post  Baryski Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Seeing as this is nominations and not official voting I feel less awkward about putting up a vote. So, here goes:

Admin

Heartless: Needs no explanation, Heartless is pure awesome. She has already put up a number of effective and worthy topic threads.

Myself/Bary: I'm nominating myself second, only for a few reasons. I've been trying to pick up Admin slack since the forum started. I'd like to think I'm doing a good job. Do I deserve it, I can't honestly say.

General Mod

Ux: He has been doing an excellent job with mod powers since we started. Honestly, I think he would do great with a promotion.

Heartless: I can put her here too can't I? I feel like she would do great in just about whichever position she won.

Pony Discussion Mod

Golco: He has applied for the position, proving he wants it and he very well might have what it takes.

Lollus: Oh, he's around. Really, if he wanted to he might make a good mod. He'd probably turn the position down though.

There's my votes for you.
Baryski
Baryski
Faith

https://bronyhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenco1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Admin

Heartless, because heartless. No seriously, though, she's an excellent user and has shown that here, and on the previous forums, with a good head on her shoulders, and obviously is very well past the event horizon.

General Mod

indomiphoenix. Even though he hasn't really done much here, he's been a very good user in the OT forum and was really well respected.

Pony mod

Uhh, me? Yeah, what does this king of mod do again? I forgot.
Tenco1
Tenco1
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Give me time to think, I'll edit when i got my ideas.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 pm

I nominate myself for Pony Mod! Don't know what that does.. but has the word Pony in it, and I want it!
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHOP

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:I nominate myself for Pony Mod! Don't know what that does.. but has the word Pony in it, and I want it!

Pony mods are in charge of the General Pony Discussion area of the site.
And just wanting something doesn't give voters enough information to decide. Please try putting other facts in there that support you, if you really do want the position.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Admin:Heartless, Wolf (If I have to vote for him to stay admin)
Pony Mod: TFO
Reg mod: Me. I just vote myself because well, it's more of a see and if I fail, the better can be the mod. I'm just the guy there that follows the rules, and hopes for others to follow with.

Last edited by Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Look at post below...)
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Anypony that votes for themselves should post a reason, or reasons, for why they are suited for their chosen positions.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:22 pm

I wont vote for myself because i dont roll like that. Let the community have their say.

Anyways, if Ux isn't already a Mod, i vote for him to be a General Mod, and Lord/Zard to be a General Mod/Pony Mod.

I forget some of the names of other canidates i took into presepctive.. Sorry Twi Awkward
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Xandra Sparksoul Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 am

As Admin, I can't see a better person than Heartless to take the job. She's been around for since the thread has been created and is one of the most active posters and people who actually care about this forum, and invested a lot of time and nerves into it.

As GM, I can't really have a say, because I don't really know what this should do. Butr if I were to choose someone right below the admins, it would be Uxnorb/ Bary. I figure I'd have to post a reason for this, but the fact that he's been very contributive to the community should be enough.

As Pony Mod, I'd nominate myself. It may not really be the best of choice, or a very safe one, since I haven't really been an active poster around here. But if given the job, I'd try my best to sustain the community and contribute to its safekeeping, within the limits of my personal mental sanity, which I'm very low on these days. Wolf, Ant and Bary need the support, and as a friend I'd be more than glad to help them.

I would've nominated more people for the same positions, but the thread specifies one person per vote. So... um... yeah. That should be it Twi Awkward
Xandra Sparksoul
Xandra Sparksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Golco Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am

Difficulty to choose, there are so many here that is good for many of the stuff needed to be filled. But, I will be thinking about it and will post here later when I have decided RD Salute

EDIT: I have decided!

Wolf as admin

General mod(s) Bary and Ux!

Pony Mod(s) HAMZOR[u] and Heartless
Golco
Golco
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

http://http//:www.kongregate.com/accounts/Golco

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm not very good at describing ponies, but I'll give it a shot for the everypony's sake.

Admin - Heartless
Heartless posts with quality over quantity almost all of the time, can easily manage situations when they appear, got nominated the most when I brought up the idea of a 4th Leader, and for many other reasons that were already stated. She is also a very wise and organized pony.

General - Tenco

Pony - Lord/Zard

I will edit this post when I come up with a few reasons to back up my choices for General and Pony mods.
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Wreck, this is for the 3rd admin.
I will state this again for everypony to see. Bary is not an admin. He is a tech-pony. He knows the site and how it works better than any of us. He is helping us manage the site itself. And for the time being, he has been helping us administrate the community, since we are lacking a 3rd Admin. But he is still just a tech-pony, and can't do anything administratively without running it past Ant or I first.
But if he is elected admin, then he would obviously be an admin. But till such a time, he is a tech-pony.

Anyway. Thanks for your nominations all. I will be starting the election thread soon.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down