Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brony News

+3
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
SandWolf96
Wolf Trainer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brony News - Page 2 Empty Re: Brony News

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 pm

WHAT THE F'ING F OF F'ITUDE AM I SEEING!? OH GOD AND LUNA MY EYES!!! buck YOU CASHBRO! OH GOD MY EYES HURT! AHHHHHH!

Spoiler:
Brony News - Page 2 988275_667572109923494_1819977785_n

Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Seen it a few hours ago... Those fairy wings... So Equestria Girls... Cashbro going after the monies again... Let see if it is a crash and burn as we predict.
[EDIT] Ohh they are only prototypes... Maybe they can get a a tad better...

“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
“For I know tomorrow will be a better day.
Yes, I believe tomorrow can be a better day…” -Fallout Equestria, final words in the epilogue
"Heroes.
We all need heroes, children. Now more than ever. It's a good fight that their fighting and they are doing it on behalf of all of us. But the forces of evil are hard on heroes. No. It's brutal to them. It beats them down and tears them apart.
Inevitably, every hero fails.
But a true mark of a hero is how they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and throw themselves right back into that good fight."-DJ Pon3 Fallout Equestria
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 pm

I don't care. Either way cashbro is royally bucking over MLP... They could be making decent things and making a KILLING! But nooo! Instead of making good eps to let the show go on for years, allowing a steady income for them, or making decent toys that girls and bronies alike would buy, they buck over both the show and the merchandise. Retarded cashbro and self centered cashbro...

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 am

Wow.. Looks like the Bratz dolls or those dumb emo goth shit monster high girls that kids shouldnt be exposed to imo.
Anyways, pretty stupid but i guess they have a market or something :/

Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 am

Heartless_Soul wrote:Wow.. Looks like the Bratz dolls or those dumb emo goth shit monster high girls that kids shouldnt be exposed to imo.
Anyways, pretty stupid but i guess they have a market or something :/
Only reason I can see selling those, is to compete with Bratz, Monster High, Barbie etc. God I HATE those kind of dolls...

Yes, I believe tomorrow can be a better day…” -Fallout Equestria, final words in the epilogue
"Heroes.
We all need heroes, children. Now more than ever. It's a good fight that their fighting and they are doing it on behalf of all of us. But the forces of evil are hard on heroes. No. It's brutal to them. It beats them down and tears them apart.
But a true mark of a hero is how they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and throw themselves right back into that good fight."-DJ Pon3 Fallout Equestria
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Thu May 30, 2013 8:48 am

I know its the same kind of style too, thats why i immediately hated it.
But little prissy high matience brats will get what they want soo..

Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 pm

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! LEGENDSF OF EQUESTRIA WILL BE FREE FOR TESTING AGAIN SOON! And I'll more than likely get a FREE beta copy to keep! OOOH! I HOPE IT'S GOOD! We've been waiting so long for this!

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  the1templar Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! LEGENDSF OF EQUESTRIA WILL BE FREE FOR TESTING AGAIN SOON! And I'll more than likely get a FREE beta copy to keep! OOOH! I HOPE IT'S GOOD! We've been waiting so long for this!
you know not all of us have the privilege of their own personal comp or have the updated comp to download it. my comp is to old to play the game. Twi Down so i can't join you. me sad.
the1templar
the1templar

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/the1templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Well if you didn't know, Saberspark, Paleo, and others have been working on a project called the Brony Chronicles and part one was released today onto YouTube.
Link

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: