Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Art

5 posters

Go down

Random Art  Empty Random Art

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Okay, I am only making this because I found something flipping epic as hell, and it doesn't fit in any other category.
But ya, post any random/epic/awesome art (pony or not) here.

I present to you, Ironwolve!
Random Art  Ironwolve_ironman_wolverine

http://media.techeblog.com/images/ironwolve_ironman_wolverine.jpg

Last edited by Wolf Trainer on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Random Art  Empty Re: Random Art

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Uhh Wolf, please tell my FF is bugging out, because I don't see any bad ass/epic artwork...

“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
“For I know tomorrow will be a better day.
Yes, I believe tomorrow can be a better day…” -Fallout Equestria, final words in the epilogue
"Heroes.
We all need heroes, children. Now more than ever. It's a good fight that their fighting and they are doing it on behalf of all of us. But the forces of evil are hard on heroes. No. It's brutal to them. It beats them down and tears them apart.
Inevitably, every hero fails.
But a true mark of a hero is how they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and throw themselves right back into that good fight."-DJ Pon3 Fallout Equestria
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:Uhh Wolf, please tell my FF is bugging out, because I don't see any bad ass/epic artwork...

I just added the link as well. I also advise restarting FF then.

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 am

How very unusual...the image doesn't display here, but the link works perfectly fine...most curious...

Opinion of the Artwork: I want that shit in a film. Now.

Additional: But when quoting the post and scrolling down to see the previous posts, the image DOES display...how very interesting...

Additional II: And after posting this the image displays normally...this is very, very interesting...
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 am

Uhhhh weird, it is access denied for me.
[EDIT] Found the error message again...... And it doesn't even work on IE.

Yes, I believe tomorrow can be a better day…” -Fallout Equestria, final words in the epilogue
"Heroes.
We all need heroes, children. Now more than ever. It's a good fight that their fighting and they are doing it on behalf of all of us. But the forces of evil are hard on heroes. No. It's brutal to them. It beats them down and tears them apart.
But a true mark of a hero is how they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and throw themselves right back into that good fight."-DJ Pon3 Fallout Equestria
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 am

Fixed it again.

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 am

And with that fix, I just had a major epicgasm... It is possible, and you made it Wolf. That is really really really epic!

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 am

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:And with that fix, I just had a major epicgasm... It is possible, and you made it Wolf. That is really really really epic!

Told ya it was epic! RD Deal With

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Spoiler:
Random Art  F2e
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 pm

That's a very good pic GC. Saw it a long time ago though. Still epic.

Random Art  EPIC-SCI-FI-ART-l
And here is an epic pic I found to keep this thread alive.

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't know why bu that feels like a mix of a halo and Dead space...

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 am

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:I don't know why bu that feels like a mix of a halo and Dead space...

Either way it's pretty dang epic, hu? And I literally found that pic by typing in "epic pictures" XD

Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:I don't know why bu that feels like a mix of a halo and Dead space...

Either way it's pretty dang epic, hu? And I literally found that pic by typing in "epic pictures" XD
Google did right, google did right... Yea it was awesome.

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:32 pm

I call it art... Motherbuckin Discord bionical...
[EDIT] Wow I find this funny... I looked up epic art to see what I get, image 16 was Rainbow Dash...
[EDITX2] To counter Wolf's awesome one I found in the same search, I give thee mine. Random Art  Epic-battlefield

"Heroes.
Pidgelordo
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum