Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project!

+4
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Wolf Trainer
the1templar
Cheese-O-Saurus
8 posters

Go down

What type of story do you want? [Options explained down below]

Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Vote_lcap67%Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Vote_lcap33%Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Vote_lcap0%Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Empty Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project!

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Updates! Huzzay!
Note: The adding of caracters will stop on the 21st of June, so make sure i add you.
This is done to not add too much people, wich would create a bit of chaos Discord Angry

News: So, my computer crashed, and i basically lost the animation.
Still, we now have story ideas.

"Oh jeez! Cheese is doing a thing! what is this nonsense!?"
Im pretty sure that is what is going trough your mind right now. Yes, i can read minds.
I am amazing, i know!

But enough nonsense,
As you guys can see, i am doing this animation project-y thing!
I don't really have a reason, i just came up with this idea and went with it. I was just drawing things and came up with this idea.

Wait, wait. i haven't even explained what it is yet.
Basically, its an animation about, well, Bronyhaven.
Yes, this site. and all of its members! (Or at least everyone who wants to be in it i guess.)
I really don't have a story tought out right now, but that comes later.
Also, the animation will probably just be muted, maybe have a little bit of music in the background. of course this can always change, but ill probably not be needing voice actors.

But before we begin;
Really, i don't know if you all want to be in this thing, or don't even want me to make this!
So please, if you don't want to be in the animation, tell me! Of course i want everyone to be in it the most, but it's okay if you don't want to.

Now then, lets begin with the actual stuff.

Character Design and actors!
So this is where the rest of you guys come in.
I need the design for your character in the animation.
Also, there is a specific style that i want to use, wich is basically this:
Clickie!
Yes, stickmen with items as head. Original!
So, when posting the idea for your character please keep these two rules in mind:

-Think of an item/animal that fits your username the most
-Please try to keep the item/animal as simple as possible, an wooly mammoth head with giant sparkly tusks and 20 eyes, isn't really going to fit on such an small caracter, i am also more likely to mess it up while drawing.

Well then, go post your character!

Story:
Hoohooo! Story time!
Well, not really. but we have a poll for stories!
And maybe an explaination. wich is good, right?

Main story: Pretty straightforward i guess, an evil appears, we beat the evil. the evil isnt there anymore.
Altrought there doesnt really have to be a bad guy, i don't know yet.

Seperated shorts: My favorite idea, everyone gets to make a short of about 30 to 40 seconds Adding the people they want in their short and so on. Altrough this will take a long while in both people getting idea's for them and giving them to me as in animating it, it seems like it would be fun. And fun is good, right? "F is for friendship.."

No story, but also not a short: Oh course, there would be a bit of a story, but it wouldn't really be the main focus. Its a bit easier to think out as a storyline, as not much story related stuff happens.

If you want to help with some more stuff,
Of course ideas, music, and images are always welcome!
If you have any, Do post.

Well, that's it for now!

Links
Albumy thing
Science animation - .gif version
Idea thingie - None yet
Animation test!
[Trailer-y thing: Coming even less soon.][b]

Last edited by Cheese-O-Saurus on Thu May 30, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Empty Re: Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project!

Post  the1templar Wed May 01, 2013 5:32 pm

yeah, you have fun with that. Go wild, i don't really care what you draw for me if you put me in.
the1templar
the1templar

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/the1templar

Back to top Go down

Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Empty Re: Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project!

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed May 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I think a wolf's head for me is perfect. So no changes there. And as for stories and such, I got no ideas. I think it'd be best if you make this a random 1 time idea sorta thing atm with no real long story of any sort. That way you can focus on the text and details more-so.

As for background music, maybe try to contact Ant and Zard. Zard's music folder is about 400X larger than mine (I am soooo far behind). And Ant is working on being a self taught DJ and such. So I bet they can get some ideas flowing.

GL with this cheese, let me, or us, know if you need or want anything more from us! RD AW Yeah
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Okay then, Thanks for the feedback you two. :P
As for the caracters, Sure templar. Ill think of something.
And ill be just inproving some of the stuff tommorow. like add some detail and some of the people i forgot.
I don't have amazing ideas for the story, But it should, indeed be a simple one.
And, ill go talk to Zard or Ant too.
As for now ill just make other animations and work on the story/etc.
Thanks guys! Lyra Clap
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed May 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Hehe yea I got a large music folder, but the issue is well none is mine and well... Not my music, and one made by Ant. I got a free music making program on my flashdrive atm, and can take a whack sometime and learn to use it and see what I can make sometime on a weekend.
And score, I'm bread!
[EDIT] Score I control this forum section again.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Wed May 01, 2013 6:32 pm

You're bread, that was the only thing i could thing of.
I wouldn't be able to get what your usernane is supposed to be anyways.
Oh well.
I also just randomly clicked the thanks button, i have no idea what it does.

Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I think it does with the rep thing every account has.
Hehe, my name came from another name on a game you've seen me play many times in March and Feb.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Thu May 02, 2013 10:36 am

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:I think it does with the rep thing every account has.
Hehe, my name came from another name on a game you've seen me play many times in March and Feb.

What the heck? On my phone this message displays a third line of text which isn't displayed here...

Anyways...I approve of this. I look like GLaDOS, it's almost a dream come true!
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 am

Plot twist: Hamm is GLaDoS
Twi Gape
Sorry. had to. :P
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Thu May 02, 2013 2:14 pm

If you want to add me in there ( I mean.. if its not a bother to anyone... if you really want to... FS OOPS ) you could make ma' head one of those old fashioned pilot hats (the leather ones with the goggles, sort of WWI-ish.) or whatever you want to do, doesn't matter to much to me :D
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHOP

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Thu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Don't bother giving me a place....

Although if you do, Just put in a series of Blue-light Lanterns with Hexagonal profiles.

That's all.
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Lol, its not a bother or anything, Im trying to get as much people in here as i can. :P
And ill get right on that, i was doing some stuff earlier anyways.
I totally forgot you guys, by the way. D:
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  the1templar Thu May 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Ok if you haven't got something for me yet, try this: A terrorist head towel (whatever they are called). Most this because most people that know me believe I am border line terrorist or full blown terrorist. So I think it's fitting.
[Edit] found it. It's called hood and mask.Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! LoH_Equipment_helm_hood_02_f
the1templar
the1templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Thu May 02, 2013 10:35 pm

I thought it was a Turban just wrapped over their face...
[EDIT] I should start bucking around with that music program sometime next weekend.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 am

Hmm, i could change it into that.
This is what i have now:
Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Templa10
Just tell me if i should change it or now. :P
And that would be awesome, Zard. PP Content
I kinda still dont know what i did with the hand tho.. D:
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  the1templar Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Cheese-O-Saurus wrote:Hmm, i could change it into that.
This is what i have now:
Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! Templa10
Just tell me if i should change it or now. :P
And that would be awesome, Zard. PP Content
I kinda still dont know what i did with the hand tho.. D:
That looks good to me. Just go with what ya have.
the1templar
the1templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Tue May 14, 2013 6:21 pm

If you want something like a 8-bit sound track i can do abit of that, and i have a few old 8-bit kinda songs i made.
Do you want something relaxul, oldschool aracdish, or actiony. Whatever you want i may be able to whip something up. :3
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  the1templar Fri May 17, 2013 5:09 pm

so i am the only one with a guitar and i am giving gears a high five in the picture. I am ok with this. Celestia YAY!
the1templar
the1templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Cheese's Giant (or just pretty big) Animation project: The (Brony)Haven Project! 150617__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_reaction-image_bump

How goes it Cheese?
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am

Relatively good, as can be seen in the main thread i lost all off the files i had for the animation.
That was mostly my own fault, because i forgot to save everything. D:
I wasn't really far anyways, but, oh well.

Ive decided to continue in my summer vacation, wich is and about three weeks.
And now im just waiting for what everyone wants for the story.
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

Oh, sorry to hear that. I haven't seen the main post yet tbh.
And I'll catch up a little bit as to what you are asking for, so that I can vote on it.
Until then, good luck with all your tests and such that are coming up!
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down