Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspiration

4 posters

Go down

Inspiration Empty Inspiration

Post  Lightningcould Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Who or What inspires you?

As for what: Music, from creepy melodic music too epic music with a chorus.

As for who: Nathaniel Hawthorne and Edgar Allan Poe, they're both great Dark Romaticist

Edgar Allan Poe's poem titled The Raven inspired me, as well as Nathaniel's Hawthorne's magnum opus: The Scarlett Letter
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Inspiration Empty Re: Inspiration

Post  Heartless_Soul Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Uhh..

Musically, this song, its melody in vocals, and everything else that just flows just makes me happy and inspired to finally produce music (once i get the actual software AJ Hay )

In a Artistic way, i dont really know, sometimes music helps me get motivated, sometimes other peoples art does, or sometimes just my inner feelings do too.

And also, i get motivated/inspired by cars.. To make my LUNA even better. Oooh, might be getting L Dont Go a turbocharger! L Fun
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 am

Everything inspires me to write in a way, because I can look at an empty yoghurt pot and come up with some random story. Only problem is, the plot would be appalling. Which is why I've opted for the method I'm currently using, where you guys basically come up with the story and then I'm just the one who writes it up.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Xandra Sparksoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:22 am

Who inspires me, or what? Well, that is quite an interesting question. The answer is everything and nothing. But I do need to explain that quite a bit.

I've got days when the inspiration is just there. It's a mood, a state of spirit. You can force yourself to write, but in the end, it will be utter bullshit. Everyone has their ups and downs, which can be observed in a single story, at times. I can't really do something if I don't feel up for it. Well,t his being said, there are a few palletes of feelings that help, and a lot of stuff that can get you to that feelings.

For instance, music. Music is one of the best inspirations I got, some even pushed me to the limit of crying. Also, inspiration is just there. If you have it you do, if not, you don't. If I'm in the mood to be inspired, basically anything can trigger it.
Xandra Sparksoul
Xandra Sparksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum