Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist.

4 posters

Go down

Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist. Empty Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist.

Post  Lunarzius Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 am

Okay, so I had an interesting idea that could be quite fun, depending how this turns out. I've written a prologue for it, and I'll post it here.

A storm raged above the open seas, it's dark, rolling tendrils of black cloud expanding outwards over the violent waves. Several ships were on the crashing sea, thrown around terribly by the ferocity of the storm despite the magical shields the Unicorns had formed. Suddenly, an arc of lightning shot downwards and collided with one of the magical shields, causing a massive flash of light. Once the brightness had dissipated, it was plain enough to see that the ship was gone.

Once I'm back on the computer I'll place a link to the google doc that I'm writing this on.

What you guys have to do: is come up with something that should happen in the story, such as "The lost ship turns up in the Antarctic" After you've had the time to post your ideas, I'll select the best one, and leave a message saying that I won't be a accepting new ideas until I've written the next segment.
Hope you guys enjoy it, as this is a way for me to keeo the storyline fresh, and thus I'll want to keep writing it.

Fic Link And here it is, the link to the Fic! Now you should be able to see any edit to it that I make, everytime I sync ;)
Please note: Suggestions will only be taken when I ask for them, and the "Suggestion Posts" will usually be centred around a question, such as "What will happen to >specified object/person

Last edited by Hamzor on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist. Empty Re: Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist.

Post  Lightningcould Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:01 am

Well-detailed and interesting prologue, good job!
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist. Empty Re: Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist.

Post  Lunarzius Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 am

UnleashedBeing wrote:Well-detailed and interesting prologue, good job!
There's a minor edit to the OP, and if you have any ideas, that's what the while idea of this thing is ;)

Everypony has until I get out of school in about 6 hours to give me your ideas!
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am

Well, I think there should be an enigmatic creature that caused this. For Example, Sirens from the Greek mythos. So, before they dissapeared the sailors heard singing before they dissapeared to thin air.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 am

I am now not taking any more ideas until the next segment. Since only one person posted a suggestion, I think you can guess what I went with.
Stay tuned everypony!
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:21 pm

WAIT!

Since the ship dissapeared, you could say it traveled dimensions, and went into any other world of your choose, but i thought earth would be a interesting plot.

AKA the lightning caused a timewarp. Yea..
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 am

I am glad to report that the fic's current length is one and a half pages in lenght! I will also be posting the link to the fic in the OP once I get home. I still haven't got to the par-But why spoil the surprise? You'll find out when you read each new segment ;)

Also, motivation is quite high because your ideas will keep my writing ideas fresh.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  SandWolf96 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 am

Mabe you could use Scylla and Charybdis from greek mythology. The're sea monsters too. And MLP is full of Greek mythology. Trust me I'm an engineer I've found many
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 am

SandWolf96 wrote:Mabe you could use Scylla and Charybdis from greek mythology. The're sea monsters too. And MLP is full of Greek mythology. Trust me I'm an engineer I've found many

AND NO ONE DARED TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THE GREEK MYTHOS REFERENCES!! LIKE THE MOST OBVIOUS ONE WAS THE RETURN OF HARMONY WITH THE THE APPLES TALKING TO APPLEJACK AND SEEING HER FUTURE. MOIRAI!!!!!!!
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  SandWolf96 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 pm

UnleashedBeing wrote:
SandWolf96 wrote:Mabe you could use Scylla and Charybdis from greek mythology. The're sea monsters too. And MLP is full of Greek mythology. Trust me I'm an engineer I've found many

AND NO ONE DARED TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THE GREEK MYTHOS REFERENCES!! LIKE THE MOST OBVIOUS ONE WAS THE RETURN OF HARMONY WITH THE THE APPLES TALKING TO APPLEJACK AND SEEING HER FUTURE. MOIRAI!!!!!!!

I would've understood it if you said The Three Fates. Twi Shocked
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 pm

I've now posted the link to the fic in the OP!
Hope you guys enjoy it, and feel free to leave comments about whether you like it, any spelling/grammatical errors and what you think of it! Constructive criticism is always appreciated :D

And now it is time for the next section...
I think Heartless' idea could be very interesting, but I need you guys to decide on a few specifics, to be precise;
Which ship will be the one that was teleported through dimensions? It could be:
>The Flagship
>The Celestia
>The Luna
>The Mercury
The most popular chosen one wins. Also, where on Earth will they end up? This one is completely up to you. Have fun deciding, and just remember that I can't write anymore until you guys give me the required information for the next segment ;)
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  SandWolf96 Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm

The Luna get's warped away... wait for it... To the moon
Hamm's Fic with an Interesting Twist. Tumblr_m5cw6qF2Gc1qcwic6
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 pm

I like the Luna, and Celestia R huh
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Heartless_Soul wrote:I like the Luna, and Celestia R huh
Well, you have to choose one or the other Heartless and where they'd end up :3

EDIT: I'm going to give it another 30 minutes and so if you haven't suggested and want to, you still have some time. Just a quick reminder, the link is in the OP.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum