Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh god why?

2 posters

Go down

Oh god why? Empty Oh god why?

Post  Esquire Gears Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Twilight Sparkle walked through the hustle and bustle of Ponyville’s marketplace. She enjoyed listening to the crowd and seeing what merchandise the street vendors had to offer. She would say the occasional “hi” to a familiar pony passing by, but was surprised not to see any of her good friends out today.
I wonder where they are. she thought. Usually I’m bound to see Pinkie Pie or Rarity here, they always go to the marketplace on Saturdays. She shrugged imagining that her friends were busy. Maybe she would go visit one of them later.
Just then somepony shouted, “Twilight!” and the purple unicorn turned around to see her friend, Rainbow Dash, flying towards her. There was an extremely alarmed look upon her face.
“What is it Rainbow Dash?” Twilight asked concerned.
Rainbow Dash landed in front of Twilight. “There’s been an accident.” she explained. “Fluttershy’s in the hospital.”
“Oh my Celestia!” Twilight said in shock. “What happened? Is she going to be okay?”
“We don’t know.” Rainbow Dash admitted. “She was... well she was raped and beaten pretty badly.”
Twilight couldn’t believe what she had just heard. Raped? The word replayed over and over again in her head. “But who would do such a thing.”
“Trust me if I knew they’d already have a hoof mark on their face.”
At the hospital Twilight and Rainbow Dash met with Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity outside the room Fluttershy was in. Pinkie Pie was crying hysterically, the other two were just silent completely in shock over what had happened.
“Can I go see her?” Twilight asked Rainbow Dash.
Dash hesitated. “Well if you want to... but I should warn you, it’s pretty bad.”
Twilight’s heart pounded in her chest as she walked toward the door. Images of her friend raced across her imagination, pictures of the innocent yellow pegasus deformed and dying.
Twilight opened the door and gasped. Fluttershy, or somepony whom she guessed was Fluttershy, laid in a hospital bed. The pegasus’s face was swollen beyond recognition, her eye lids were purple and black. Bruises and cuts were visible on any part of her body that wasn’t wrapped up in gauze, and a vast amount of wires and tubing connected her to various medical machines.
Twilight couldn’t help herself from crying. “Fluttershy.” she sobbed as she walked closer to her friend.
Fluttershy died later that night and all Bucking hell broke loose. If this story had a decent plot line it just fell the Buck apart. Everypony had a mental breakdown after Fluttershy’s death. Twilight, unable to get the images of her dying friend out of her mind, took a power drill and drilled a hole in her head screaming, “I want to forget! Make me forget!” she died that same night as well. Upon hearing this, Pinkie Pie made a large extravagant dinner for the Cakes and put cyanide in it, killing them along with herself. Applejack committed suicide by jumping off of the Sweet Apple Acres barn in front of Big Macintosh, Applebloom, and Granny Smith. Rarity unfortunately died the day after. She put on her favorite dress, walked into the center of Ponyville, and shot herself in the head with a gun she had bought from Cheerilee. When the police found out Cheerilee had been selling firearms without a license they confronted her and explained how one of the weapons she had sold was used by Rarity to kill herself. Dismayed by this, Cheerilee asked to be excused to the restroom where she proceeded to slit her wrists and ended up bleeding to death. Distraught over the death of Cheerilee and his sister, Big Macintosh pulled of a Sweet Apple Massacre and raped and murdered the Cutie Mark Crusaders before drowning himself. Derpy Hooves decided not to deliver mail to the houses of the recently deceased and got fired as a result. Unable to make any money to support herself and Dinky, the two ponies died of starvation a few weeks later. Doctor Whooves, who had an intense crush on Derpy, tied explosives onto himself and ran into the royal palace at Canterlot where he exploded killing Princess Celestia, a great deal of Canterlot officials, and himself (of course). Thinking that the assassination of Celestia was a conspiracy for Luna to take control of Equestria, the Untied Equestrian Front was created. The UEF assassinated Luna and rose to power as Equestria’s new political force, however, Luna supporters quickly retaliated and a full scale war soon erupted. The buffalo, secretly wishing to take over Equestria, saw their opportunity and bombed Manehattan, Fillydelphia, Appaloosa, Ponyville, Canterlot, and Cloudsdale (Rainbow Dash died during these bombings). Albert Hoofstien, who was working for the UEF, successfully created an atom bomb and blew up the buffalo’s capital, Bisonham. A strange alien race known as the Glagnargls from the Planet Chelzzrak observed the atoms bombs exploding from space and seeing it as a sign of the Grox, the destroyers of the Universe, they proceeded to destroy Planet Equestria with a Planet Buster. Unfortunately, the atoms bombs going off in Equestria had nothing to do with the Grox so the Galactic Alliance began to wage war on the Glagnargls for breaking the Galactic Code. Planet Chelzzrak was destroyed and a hot tempered child in Germany, who was playing as his race, the Glagnargls, in Spore, threw a rage. The rage was captured on video and got over five million views on YouTube. Angered by his public humiliation angry German kid vowed that he would get revenge. In the summer of 1989 two time travelers, Bill and Ted, were having an excellent adventure, tragically they somehow went into the future and wound up at angry German kid’s house. He murdered the two friends and entered the telephone booth time machine where he visited the ancient Mayans in 3372 B.C. Thinking he was a deity, the Mayans worshiped him and obeyed his every command. He saw this as an opportunity to get his revenge and told them to make a calendar that would end in the year 2012. In the year 2012 everyone believed the world was going to end due to the Mayan calendar ending. Everyone rioted and killed each other in their panic and fear. Full scale wars erupted all across the Earth and everyone died. God loled, gave Jiopop a high five, and then blew up the universe.
The End.
PS: Pipsqueak was the one who raped Fluttershy lol
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Oh god why? Empty Re: Oh god why?

Post  Wreck Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:31 am

Wreck
Wreck