Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Reports

+3
Wreck
AirmanAlex
Wolf Trainer
7 posters

Go down

Princess Reports Empty Princess Reports

Post  Wolf Trainer Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm

I decided that it is about time we get a princess reporting thread started. You may report whatever you wish to whichever princess you wish. It is also a place to discuss each others findings and such.
I personally will be reporting into my all time favorite Princess, Luna.

(Double posts are allowed for reports, seeing how no pony wants to do them.)

------

Dear Princess Luna,
Today I learned that life really is like Assassin's Creed. You can dress or look however you want, and as long as you still walk like everypony else and keep the same emotionless face as everypony else, they will fail to notice the social or personal abnormality set before them. I have also come to another conclusion, of which you will be most saddened by. I have discovered and confirmed that Humans are the largest herd creatures on the planet. The only thing that sets them apart from other herd based creatures, is their belief of intellectual superiority over the others, sometimes including intellectual superiority over one another. This belief of theirs has obviously hindered their true intellectual abilities, and closed their minds to new ideas and ways of thinking. It has hampered their intellectual growth so greatly, that it aids in their passive and subconscious ability to gather in greater and larger herds, of which they identify as a "social norm." Most of the time members of this herd would notice one that is out of the social or personal 'norm' as I was. However, as I previously stated, due to their decreased intellectual ability, and because I walked and talked like them, they failed to notice the abnormality that was standing before them today.

I have one more experiment to run today, of which I expect better results. I shall update you when the experiment is over and share with you my findings.

For the New Lunar Republic!
Your Faithful Student,
-Wolf Trainer

-----

This report is a few days old, and I will place a new one, after somepony else posts a report.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Princess Reports Empty Re: Princess Reports

Post  Wolf Trainer Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 am

Dear Princess Luna,

Today I reaffirmed and old belief of the human condition. I see that their lives are actually much more dramatic and saddening than our own equine lives. Their world treats them, as individuals, as poorly as they treat the world in it's natural sense. I see, even when most are smiling and carrying on, that they are actually suffering a great deal. Sure they may not be suffering from famine, high crime rates, or even natural disasters (On a consistent basis), but they suffer a great deal none-the-less. How is this, you may wonder. It is simple. There are just too many stress factors that their public and relative society places on them as individuals. Many of them aspire to be something great, but the world either pressures them too hard and they collapse, or the world shoves them under water till they pass out or even die. It is a sad thing to see, and even more tragic to live to experience such things.

With the time that I have lived among them, I have grown to dearly miss the idea and ideals of the fair land of Equestria. Even during Discords rule, it was better living conditions than what these humans have to live in on a daily basis.

I want to go back to the lands of peace, love, joy, and all around harmony, even when in the midst of great sadness and chaos.
But sadly, I am stuck in this mortal coil of a human existence for the time being. I yearn for the day of tranquility once more.

Your forever faithful student,
-Wolf
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Dear Princess Luna,

Today I learned to never attempt cooking right after waking up, after a night of little sleep. You will forget to add the water for the macaroni, and you will light the macaroni on fire! Afterwards you will smell of burnt macaroni for the rest of the day.

~Your faithful Student/Chef.
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHOP

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:02 am

Dear Princess Luna
Today I learned that even though Life can be harsh, unforgiving, and always trying to push you down, that as long as you have your friends with you, you can get through the storms of Life with ease. Some of your subjects would be in some horrible places in their lives had it not been for their friends and your teachings of the magic and power of friendship. In fact, I'm willing to bet that had We never become bronies in the first place, that one of us would be dead due to a lack of love and respect as the world forced it's weight upon him. Our community here isn't just a group of friends obsessed with the magic of friendship. It's a family that likely wouldn't even exist without being in a tough situation and being saved by your teachings. Your lessons will live on in us forever.
-Your faithful student,
Wreckgar39
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that if you toast a cold pizza, it tastes better than putting it in a microwave.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Dear Princesses Celestia and Luna,

Today I learned a very important lesson on personalities.
Some people are just born with a chip on their shoulder, and will always be a jerk to everyone around them, regardless of how patient and kind you are to them. These kind of people will always do their level best to upset others in any way they can. These individuals need to be pitied, not hated. However, I have to admit that I still feel revulsion towards them.

So, after dropping the Ban Hammer on one Zombieluigi, I will try and improve myself.

Your Faithful assassin for hire Student,

Aeon Di'Ciel.
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 am

Dear Princess Wolftrainer,

Today I learned that life will be unfair.
It will cheat you out of things you deserve (like a weekend break, maybe? Notforme.jpg) and generally be an asshole.

That one guy, Riddles
Riddles
Riddles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun May 26, 2013 5:06 am

Riddles wrote:Dear Princess Wolftrainer,

Today I learned that life will be unfair.
It will cheat you out of things you deserve (like a weekend break, maybe? Notforme.jpg) and generally be an asshole.

That one guy, Riddles

Who are you?
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles Sun May 26, 2013 5:10 am

Lightningcould wrote:
Riddles wrote:-snip-

Who are you?

A guy from way back in the Kong days. I'm not around much.
Riddles
Riddles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun May 26, 2013 5:11 am

Riddles wrote:
Lightningcould wrote:
Riddles wrote:-snip-

Who are you?

A guy from way back in the Kong days. I'm not around much.

Ah, I see.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Thu May 30, 2013 8:41 am

Dear princess wolfy,
I was here, and wubs are better then drugs.
P.S Wub woo
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: