Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.)

+5
Esquire Gears
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Uxnorb
SandWolf96
Wreck
9 posters

Go down

Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.) Empty Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.)

Post  Wreck Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Discuss games that are coming out soon and I will regularly update a database of upcoming and their release dates as they are revealed.
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.) Empty Re: Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.)

Post  Wreck Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

This post has been reserved for the database of upcoming videogames and their release dates as soon as they are available.
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.) Empty Re: Discuss Upcoming Games and Their Release Dates! (When they become available.)

Post  SandWolf96 Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 pm

I know Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (Kingdom Hearts and KH Re: Chains of Memory)(for PS3) is going to be released in Japan earl 2013 so it will probably come to EU and US later. Isn't a chance that Square Enix is going to let that possibility slip
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Uxnorb Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Uhh, Sand, sorry to say, but as you'd likely know, KH has been notorious for realseing many of it's special edition games only in Japan :/
Uxnorb
Uxnorb
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Location : Somewhere...it...shouldn't really matter now, should it? Doesn't change much...

Back to top Go down

Post  SandWolf96 Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Uxnorb wrote:Uhh, Sand, sorry to say, but as you'd likely know, KH has been notorious for realseing many of it's special edition games only in Japan :/

I know, but I read this so my hopes remain high. I' m getting used to Square Enix crushing my hopes. 3DS relases and other Final Fantasy stuff that never seem to get finihed and some even canceld
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Uxnorb Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Ohh, now that looks interesting...hopefully square won't turn back on that...
Uxnorb
Uxnorb
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Location : Somewhere...it...shouldn't really matter now, should it? Doesn't change much...

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. That is all...
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Well the Halo 4 DLC will be realeased in 1 hour and 45 minutes.(EST)
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SandWolf96 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:40 am

GearsChicken wrote:Well the Halo 4 DLC will be realeased in 1 hour and 45 minutes.(EST)

What does the DLC contain?
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 am

I don't know any good games coming up for 3DS......
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 am

SandWolf96 wrote:
GearsChicken wrote:Well the Halo 4 DLC will be realeased in 1 hour and 45 minutes.(EST)

What does the DLC contain?

Three new maps, I believe.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:39 am

Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:I don't know any good games coming up for 3DS......
You have a 3DS? What's your Friend Code thing?
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Lunarzius wrote:
Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:I don't know any good games coming up for 3DS......
You have a 3DS? What's your Friend Code thing?

5284-2424-5845

Be advised, I don't have any games with online multiplayer yet.....
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:40 pm

That's okay :P
My code is 2535 - 3955 - 9921
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Sim City 5- (march 5th, 2013)

I always loved these games, ever since the first one I got. Mostly destroying my city by fire! (Kill it with fire!!!) The Sim City games always showed great improvement as they went on, and this one looks completely awesome, and adds many new features.
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHOP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down