Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck

4 posters

Go down

"With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck Empty "With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Wreck: "Our community is a family that was forged by a power almost as strong as love, friendship, and that has created new bonds with each other unlike some of us had previously experienced.
This second family that we are all a part of is always here to comfort shaken brothers or sisters should Tragedy strike, and for that I am damn proud to be a part of it."- Joshua A. Whitcomb AKA Wreck

Wreck posted that at [9:06:07 PM | Edited 9:08:32 PM] pacific time and hinted it to somehow makes it way here. He came up with the name and I took the hint.

Last edited by Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Thu May 09, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

"With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck Empty Re: "With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck

Post  Wolf Trainer Thu May 09, 2013 5:45 pm

And I am damn proud to be a part of it as well. Nice to hear such things being said about us, I am glad that some, or most or all, our members feel that way about our small community.

Love ya Wreck! Twi Pinkie Hug
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

"With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck Empty Re: "With Us, Friendship Truly is Magic" byWreck

Post  the1templar Thu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

huh? ok i guess. i don't really get what you are saying. Twi Oh tbh
the1templar
the1templar

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/the1templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 pm

the1templar wrote:huh? ok i guess. i don't really get what you are saying. Twi Oh tbh
He's happy to be a part of our little family we have here, no matter what happens.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

I intended to promote the idea that we were less of a community or group of friends, and were instead a "second family" for all who are a part if it. Should something challenging or tragic come and kick one of our flanks, the entire community comes together to comfort our shaken member. We have grown to see eachother as brothers and sisters to ourselves as the time quickly went by. Therefore, I am extremely proud to be a part of all of it. Friendship IS magic.
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum