Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Pony Discussion

+22
Black Waltz No. 3
Ajwontpay
Lightningcould
Xandra Sparksoul
tetrisman63
pika493 / Firestar493
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Tenco1
Travelerj6
Esquire Gears
TheFacelessOne
Parawings
Wreck
Heartless_Soul
Sir_Kick_me2
SK
SandWolf96
Wolf Trainer
Uxnorb
Baryski
Lunarzius
Golco
26 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

General Pony Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: General Pony Discussion

Post  Esquire Gears Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:OMBL! (Oh my bucking Luna!) How could I forget about this cursed toy! It has been out for a while now, and I remember seeing it all over the web!
I... I can almost cry with joy now... I mean, sure the ep still may be cheesy and all (or they'll surprise us like they did for S2 finale). But at least it won't be Ali-Twi! I'm soo happy right now because of this reminder!

But I still wonder what Celestia needs Discord's powers for...

Uhh... Making Pinkie mad by making the bunnies not cute?
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:OMBL! (Oh my bucking Luna!) How could I forget about this cursed toy! It has been out for a while now, and I remember seeing it all over the web!
I... I can almost cry with joy now... I mean, sure the ep still may be cheesy and all (or they'll surprise us like they did for S2 finale). But at least it won't be Ali-Twi! I'm soo happy right now because of this reminder!

Celestia is probably going to troll the mane six in the season finale.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Lightningcould wrote:

Celestia is probably going to troll the mane six in the season finale.

Oh my fucking god! Why does everybody say Celestia is a troll?
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Because she is!

I'm not sure how Twilight could learn a lesson on friendship if she saves a whole Bucking empire, but hell she still learned one. And to be honest, it was a pretty good and mature moral.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Lightningcould wrote:Because she is!

I'm not sure how Twilight could learn a lesson on friendship if she saves a whole Bucking empire, but hell she still learned one. And to be honest, it was a pretty good and mature moral.

What did she do that was troll-y?
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:11 am

A lot of people didn't like the recent episode. Why?

1. Fluttershy is officially now best pony.

2. I'm not sure if anyone heard Discord but at the end of the spiode he said, ''I'm ready to use my powers for good...ost of the time.'' This leads to a possible two part Season finale.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 am

Lightningcould wrote:A lot of people didn't like the recent episode. Why?

1. Fluttershy is officially now best pony.

2. I'm not sure if anyone heard Discord but at the end of the spiode he said, ''I'm ready to use my powers for good...ost of the time.'' This leads to a possible two part Season finale.

Correction. Many didn't like the episode because FS was way OOC (out of character), and Discord's change to 'mostly good' was just a little too quick.
Those are the most prevalent reasons that I see going around. And tbh, I mostly agree with both.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:17 am

Fluttershy is always out of character. Well she gets out of character. For Example, Dragonshy or Lesson Zero or Best Night Ever, ect.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:15 am

Are any videos of the new episode up yet?
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:46 am

Yes there are!
It's HD, but a few of the frames appear to be a wee bit dodgy.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 am

I finally got around to watching the 4 episodes I needed to catch up on, so here's what I thought about them.
Apple Family Reunion:
AJ was sitting so many times that I'm surprised Lyra didn't show up. It was nice to see Babs again as she's just plain adorable, but for me the episode didn't feel like it worked. It was almost as if the script didn't make sense at some parts, but that might be me picking apart the episode. Heck, it may just be that I've had too much Applejack for one episode.
Spike at Your Service:
Ugh, another Applejack episode. I don't hate her, but I've just had too much AJ for one day. Anyways, I thought that the Timberwolves were interesting, but seemed odd. It was as if a different kind of animation was used for them that didn't seem to flow with the background and such. The Dragon Code got abut annoying about halfway in the episode, but Pinkie's plan and mustache made it forgivable. Maybe I was just in a bad mood.
Keep Calm and Flutter On:
YESH! More Discord! After this episode I was definitely in a better mood than I was before with reality bending and whatnot. I'll admit that even though Fluttershy was out of character and Discord was reformed much too quickly, this episode was a lot of fun. With Gentlemen, floating houses, paper eating, and offended fish pots, how could I not like this episode? Also, Celestia either needs Discord to be Luna's friend or to give her somepony to talk to since she only got one letter this season.
Just For Sidekicks:
I was relieved that they hadn't removed the pet animation puppets because 1. Gummy is best pet, and 2. I had wanted a mischievous pet episode for quite some time. Spike is by far the best cake baker and the CMC were just as cute as ever. I honestly hope that I wasn't the only one that wanted to see them get their skydiving cutie marks by jumping off the bridge. Oh, and Spike learned a valuable lesson in bribing officials.
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I present to you a spark of good news in these darker times!

Good news!

(Fitting song; with link!)
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

I just geekasmed.

Oh and I found this!

Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:37 pm

There were sooo many epic vids in that video. Thanks for sharing that man. PP Popcorn
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah, after all the negativity I've been going through this made me feel better.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 pm

How is it darker times? I mean, we all know Twilight always wanted to be a Alicorn, so it's good for Twilight... And really all that will change is Twilight will get wings.
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Twi never once said or hinted at her wanting to be an alicorn. So don't say retarded things like that.
Also, more than that changes. And I am sick or repeating myself GC, so you can just go back to your "I forgot what you said" corner.
Twi Rage
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysalis Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:Twi never once said or hinted at her wanting to be an alicorn. So don't say retarded things like that.
Also, more than that changes. And I am sick or repeating myself GC, so you can just go back to your "I forgot what you said" corner.
Twi Rage

Plot thesis of alicorn Twilight episode:
Celestia fucks up a spell; they swap pony species and the rest of the episode is spent fixing the fuckup.
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
Rarity
Rarity

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

The level of sheer butthurt going on now.... it's ridiculous. I took a step back for a few days, but I can clearly see it isn't going away.

I'm honestly tempted to just leave this place. Twi Annoy
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysalis Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:The level of sheer butthurt going on now.... it's ridiculous. I took a step back for a few days, but I can clearly see it isn't going away.

Honestly, Hasbro isn't stupid enough to make Twilight an alicorn fiveever.
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
Rarity
Rarity

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Chrysalis wrote:
Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:The level of sheer butthurt going on now.... it's ridiculous. I took a step back for a few days, but I can clearly see it isn't going away.

Honestly, Hasbro isn't stupid enough to make Twilight an alicorn fiveever.

That's not what I'm angry about. I honestly don't give a shit about the Alicorn Twilight issue. I'm Angry about all these idiots running around like chickens with their heads cut off over this f[yay]ing thing that may or may not turn out to be nothing big. All this overreacting bullshit going on right now is giving me a f[yay]ing headache, and I honestly expected better of the group here. You cannot believe the level of disappointment that I am feeling right now, to all of you. Twi Annoy
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Aeon, I'm not that "butt hurt" about it anymore. I am just pissed at GC for constantly making me re-explain things to him. It's really Bucking annoying.

Chrysalis... You obviously didn't read the full episode synopsis. Because it doesn't end there.

Aeon. I hate to come out like this, but I am pissed at GC so I'm not in the nicest of moods. If you hate it here so much, and you think that we all suck, and that you hate us all and all we talk about. And since it is apparent that you do not want to try to make things "better," but instead complain about our opinions or arguments on every thread. Then maybe it would be the better for you and us if you did leave.
The only time you comment on something is when you want to accuse us of one thing or another. Be it on MLP, or political topics. If you don't like those topics, then stay the hell out and stop bitching about them.
And learn the difference between butthurt and being pissed off at someone like GC, for not being able to remember one day from another.
And you can't believe the level of disappointment I am feeling right now that I had to finally tell you this.

Edit: Also, all I was saying at first was "It changes more than that." How in Equestria is that "Butthurt?" I was making a statement, not bitching about things.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Mainly my response stemmed from my disbelief that this bullshit is still going on, thanks for clearing that up. Also, thanks for making it -Finally- clear that I am not welcome here anymore. I'll think about it for a day, then I'll decide whether or not to let this account rot.
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:Mainly my response stemmed from my disbelief that this bullshit is still going on, thanks for clearing that up. Also, thanks for making it -Finally- clear that I am not welcome here anymore. I'll think about it for a day, then I'll decide whether or not to let this account rot.

Ya, because I totally said "You are not welcome here," or "No one likes you," or anything like that. No, what I said is that I am sick of nothing bot negative posts from you. And I am also sick of you constantly threatening to leave the community, out of fear that it is dieing, or because it's 'not nice' anymore.

Stay or go, that has always been your choice. But it has also always been your choice to stay away from certain topics. And your choice to positively influence the community, or to just bitch about it.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:
Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:Mainly my response stemmed from my disbelief that this bullshit is still going on, thanks for clearing that up. Also, thanks for making it -Finally- clear that I am not welcome here anymore. I'll think about it for a day, then I'll decide whether or not to let this account rot.

Ya, because I totally said "You are not welcome here," or "No one likes you," or anything like that. No, what I said is that I am sick of nothing bot negative posts from you. And I am also sick of you constantly threatening to leave the community, out of fear that it is dieing, or because it's 'not nice' anymore.

Stay or go, that has always been your choice. But it has also always been your choice to stay away from certain topics. And your choice to positively influence the community, or to just bitch about it.

Ahhh, I love that passive-aggressive tone used for speaking to people who you believe yourself to be superior to. Anyway, I'm probably just now coming to terms with the fact that I was always an outsider in this place, you guys had your clique before leaving Kong, and I wasn't part of it. I was part of the OT community, which is now scattered to the winds, which had nothing to do with you guys, and now I'm the stranger standing awkwardly in the corner of the room, with nobody to talk to.
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next