Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics

3 posters

Go down

Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics Empty Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics

Post  Baryski Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Figure it was about time to start throwing some of my fic links out there.

My Fimfic Account: Most, if not all of my fics are on there, but I'll provide individual links along with descriptions as well.

Pegasus Creed: Advent ~ Rainbow Dash stars as a member of an ancient assassin's organization. As the once secret organization of Pegasus Creed comes to light, the Elements of Harmony find themselves in the crossfire. (Adventure, Action, Moderate Gore, Suspense, unfinished)

Wish Upon a Card ~ Twilight is offered the opportunity of a lifetime. She can have one wish granted, but will it turn out as she imagines? (Dark, Suspense, Grimdark, Moderate Shipping)

Fair Flight ~ Book 1 of a series of collab works written by myself and Lollus. Fair-feather, a once bustling trade city near the Griffon borders, is embroiled in a conflict as Terra-Wasser-Ogon-Sora and Creed fight for control of the city. As two elite operatives meet for the first time, a deadly new game is set in motion. One that could shake the very foundations of power to the core. On the line; Pride, honor, bits, the fate of a city, and maybe even love. (Action, Adventure, Shipping, Dark)

Dear Celestia ~ The princess of the sun, free from having to worry about the state of Equestria, starts to grow bored. What does one do when they get bored? Start an advice column apparently. Dear Celestia answers ponies burning questions and helps solve all their problems. All this, during a morning's tea. Who says you can't be a ruler and have a hobby too? Don't ask, this one is officially cancelled. (Comedy, Slice of Life)

The Untitled Thread Fic ~ This one is hard to describe. Ever wonder what would happen if the roles were reversed? Ever wonder what it would be like if we were the ones obsessed over? God, I hope not, but it might be a little like this. And, yes, this was that fic I wrote for the thread. One day I might add more to it. (I can't even think of what to tag this)

This will be updated as there is more writing to update it with. Twi Clap
Baryski
Baryski
Faith

https://bronyhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics Empty Re: Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics

Post  Lightningcould Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 pm

You have fanfics written, while I don't. I'm so jelly right now, even though I am in the process of outlining a Dark fanfic called Hypnosis that will hopefully be released in Halloween.

After that, I will be working on a Dark, Adventure fanfic called Origins of Harmony.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics Empty Re: Bary Does Shameful Self Promotion / Writes Awesome Fics

Post  Esquire Gears Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Cool, I got a part. (Even if it was never finished)
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down