Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was your Day?

+23
sakeshi
dragonologist23
DZGaming
Wreck
pika493 / Firestar493
Xandra Sparksoul
Black Waltz No. 3
VinylDscratch
Sir_Kick_me2
Lightningcould
Esquire Gears
tetrisman63
AirmanAlex
Parawings
Golco
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Wolf Trainer
Uxnorb
SK
TheFacelessOne
Lunarzius
SandWolf96
Heartless_Soul
27 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

How was your Day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your Day?

Post  Lightningcould Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

My day was great.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:48 pm

My day has been normal... To normal for that matter.
[EDIT] Now my eyes are buring from waht I just saw... Tosh.0, why you go blind me?
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:46 pm

For once, I was assigned to read a good book for school, even better it's not a group project so I dont get stuck doing everyone's work. Had to reach into a box, close my eyes and pick a book (which I get to keep afterwards) and luckily, I grabbed a copy of "All Quiet on The Western Front" Twi Clap (It's a book about WWI, yay! )
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHOP

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:49 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:For once, I was assigned to read a good book for school, even better it's not a group project so I dont get stuck doing everyone's work. Had to reach into a box, close my eyes and pick a book (which I get to keep afterwards) and luckily, I grabbed a copy of "All Quiet on The Western Front" Twi Clap (It's a book about WWI, yay! )

Is it for English?
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Yep, it for a da' engish, So i have to do a book report packet thing, but at least I'll enjoy reading the book.
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 pm

My day has been very stressing, mentally with a test, and emotionally for some unkown reason... I also got my English teach trying to get on my good side, possibly trying to get into my inner thoughts or something.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  sakeshi Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm

And suddenly, a sakeshi appeared. XP

Good day/eve to anybody here!
sakeshi
sakeshi
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post  sakeshi Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:My day has been very stressing, mentally with a test, and emotionally for some unkown reason... I also got my English teach trying to get on my good side, possibly trying to get into my inner thoughts or something.
Aye, I know that feel bro.
Maybe your instructor just wishes you well? Or may like to be friends with everyone. :)
sakeshi
sakeshi
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 am

Wow, I can't believe almost a week has passed since my last Weekly Activity Thing.
Monday: Got a lift into school, learnt stuff, got a lift home.
Tuesday: See Monday
Wednesday: Got a lift into school, did a science test, learnt stuff, and got a lift home after Maths Revision.
Thursday: Got the bus into school, learnt nothing, then Alert, the Data File you are looking for has either been deleted or suppressed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and then got a lift home earlier than intended. Then went to Counselling about my aforementioned issue, which can probably be found somewhere on the General Discussion.
Friday: Took a day off school, due to events occuring on Thursday. Stayed on the computer for most of the day.
Weekend (So far) Chatted with Lord via Steam until 00:30 ish, then slept until 09:40.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 am

My day has been very mixed. First, my Internet was a bit jacked up. Second, I had a very bad dream which I would like to forget, but it creeps on me now and then.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Dear Princess Luna,
Today I learned that life really is like Assassin's Creed. You can dress or look however you want, and as long as you still walk like everypony else and keep the same emotionless face as everypony else, they will fail to notice the social or personal abnormality set before them. I have also come to another conclusion, of which you will be most saddened by. I have discovered and confirmed that Humans are the largest herd creatures on the planet. The only thing that sets them apart from other herd based creatures, is their belief of intellectual superiority over the others, sometimes including intellectual superiority over one another. This belief of theirs has obviously hindered their true intellectual abilities, and closed their minds to new ideas and ways of thinking. It has hampered their intellectual growth so greatly, that it aids in their passive and subconscious ability to gather in greater and larger herds, of which they identify as a "social norm." Most of the time members of this herd would notice one that is out of the social or personal 'norm' as I was. However, as I previously stated, due to their decreased intellectual ability, and because I walked and talked like them, they failed to notice the abnormality that was standing before them today.

I have one more experiment to run today, of which I expect better results. I shall update you when the experiment is over and share with you my findings.

For the New Lunar Republic!
Your Faithful Student,
-Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

wow... that is quite the sciency, social study, conclusion, hypothesis, theory thing! I don't fully understand science so lets see what Twilight thinks... Twi Clap Twilight is happy, so yay :D

Though that makes a lot of sense, and actually is quite obvious once someone actually noticed that and said it.

Round of applause, in the name of SCIENCE!! RD Clap Twi Clap AJ Clap PP clap R Clap: Lyra Clap
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:00 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:wow... that is quite the sciency, social study, conclusion, hypothesis, theory thing! I don't fully understand science so lets see what Twilight thinks... Twi Clap Twilight is happy, so yay :D

Though that makes a lot of sense, and actually is quite obvious once someone actually noticed that and said it.

Round of applause, in the name of SCIENCE!! RD Clap Twi Clap AJ Clap PP clap R Clap: Lyra Clap

I'm guessing you like Science... a lot.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:03 pm

depends what type of Science we are talking about, sure I enjoy the physics, space (SPAAAAAACE!), chemistry stuff, but the real good stuff is the Portal 2 type science :P !
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:depends what type of Science we are talking about, sure I enjoy the physics, space (SPAAAAAACE!), chemistry stuff, but the real good stuff is the Portal 2 type science :P !

Biology?
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 pm

YES! SCIENCE! I SHALL APPLAUSE FOR YOU SCIENCE!
Plays clapping.mp3 through his internal speakers
There we go. Machines...we can't clap too well. It ends up being more of a loud metallic clanging to be honest.

So, how was today? Tiring, I guess I need more of what you humans call sleep, despite the fact that today should have been restful, since all I did was sit infront of my PC and play games and shit all day. I too did a small experiment today, something that Rae asked me to do. Apparently f****d around with some of my sub programs, meaning that when I try to run, something else happens. So far, nothing.

But anyway, onto what Wolf said, I guess it's some kinda primal instinct you humans have. If the majority of the population believe it's a good idea then everyone else does. But, don't ask me. I'm a machine, I don't know much about humanity. Except that some Humans are total assholes.

EDIT: Yes, Apature Science is the best science.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Biology, i still find interesting, but it has to be my least favorite of all the science. Chemistry is one of my favorites, I've been randomly mixing dangerous chemicals together since I was 6 ! :P
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:Biology, i still find interesting, but it has to be my least favorite of all the science. Chemistry is one of my favorites, I've been randomly mixing dangerous chemicals together since I was 6 ! :P

The hell is wrong with you? I never eally got into science, but I do mildly enjoy it. I enjoy History more. Opening a History book is like a form of time travel.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 pm

History is on equal level with Science for me, especially the warfare part of History, (mostly the 1770's-1990's)
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:15 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:History is on equal level with Science for me, especially the warfare part of History, (mostly the 1770's-1990's)

I know right! Twi Clap
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Well, science has completely blindsided me, and I forgot to mention how my day has been! silly ol' me :P I've had to stock up on bottled water, and jugs, and for some reason, boxed, and canned water... (literally, I took all the water left on the shelves, which was like 6 things) because my house has a well, so no power no water.

My area is supposed to get sustained winds of around 60mph... with gusts of 70, and I'm in freakin Ohio!!! And out here the power could be out for days... (up to 10 ) sooo... if im not online for 10 days, you'll know why Twi Awkward
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:Well, science has completely blindsided me, and I forgot to mention how my day has been! silly ol' me :P I've had to stock up on bottled water, and jugs, and for some reason, boxed, and canned water... (literally, I took all the water left on the shelves, which was like 6 things) because my house has a well, so no power no water.

My area is supposed to get sustained winds of around 60mph... with gusts of 70, and I'm in freakin Ohio!!! And out here the power could be out for days... (up to 10 ) sooo... if im not online for 10 days, you'll know why Twi Awkward
...great. Now I know that everypony in PA's gonna get their flank kicked pretty badly by Sandy.
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  AirmanAlex Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

If it's this bad in Ohio... must be complete hell in New York...
AirmanAlex
AirmanAlex
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm

AirmanAlex wrote:If it's this bad in Ohio... must be complete hell in New York...
From the expected snow fall it will cause, they'll be shutting down new york. Can't handle no 3 feet of snow, pfft my area runs normal with 3 feet. Thy old North Idaho talks coming out again.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  sakeshi Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Jeez...sounds rather fearsome. I hope you make through it fine.
sakeshi
sakeshi
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum