Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

+10
IndomiPhoenix
Parawings
Cheese-O-Saurus
Tenco1
Wreck
Esquire Gears
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
SandWolf96
Aeon_the_Hermit
Wolf Trainer
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Esq. GearsChicken wrote:After doing some thinking I realized. This won't change the show at all. The Bronies are just freaking out about a small change. (Perhaps they are afraid if change.... Or tiaras.
<.<
>.>
Tiarasssss..... Twi Squint
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

Post  IndomiPhoenix Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 pm

IndomiPhoenix
IndomiPhoenix
Luna
Luna

http://indomiphoenix.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Cheese-O-Saurus wrote:
Esq. GearsChicken wrote:After doing some thinking I realized. This won't change the show at all. The Bronies are just freaking out about a small change. (Perhaps they are afraid if change.... Or tiaras.
<.<
>.>

So THAT'S why they freaked out so much about Cadence when she was first revealed.....

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twi Bob

EDIT: For some reason, this site keeps dropping my keystrokes. Fix'd

Last edited by Aeon_the_Hermit on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:
Cheese-O-Saurus wrote:
<.<
>.>

So THAT'S why they freaked out so much about Cadene when she was first revealed.....

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Twi Bob
Its always those goddamned tiaras! Twi Gape
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Relevant Image

So, all Twi would have to do to counter the rustled jimmies is Remove the tiara.

GENIUS!

Twi Clap
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Aeon_the_Hermit wrote:Relevant Image

So, all Twi would have to do to counter the rustled jimmies is Remove the tiara.

GENIUS!

Twi Clap

I helped! Twi Weird
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Goddammit writers, you are very smart.
But we've got you all figured out now. :mlp-trape:
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:46 pm

GC, when was that tweet from the Hub? I want to see the original source.

And while the animation does look off... You can't ignore that this animation was as well, but it was part of the show anyway.

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 2 800px-Howling_timberwolves_S03E09

Edit: Okay, some people on EQD were dissecting quite a few things.
Here is the summery.
Either
Spoiler:

THERE MAY BE HOPE!
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

I don't know where the original source is, but why would anybody photoshop it?

Do you have trust issues? (That wasn't me trying to troll or anything, I'm just genuinely curious)
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Esq. GearsChicken wrote:I don't know where the original source is, but why would anybody photoshop it?

Do you have trust issues? (That wasn't me trying to troll or anything, I'm just genuinely curious)

It's the internet GC. Trolls Photoshop all the time to ruffle others feathers. That is why the original source is needed.

*Takes 2 secs to google*

Source. Now was that so hard?

I'll post more of what I found when I get back from class.

Last edited by Wolf Trainer on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I can't google on my phone R Sad
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenco1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:
And while the animation does look off... You can't ignore that this animation was as well, but it was part of the show anyway.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121230050621/mlp/images/thumb/b/b0/Howling_timberwolves_S03E09.png/800px-Howling_timberwolves_S03E09.png

Yeah, because it's CG, given the amount of screen time the timberwolves got and what they did at first compared to the most recent time they appeared it makes sense that the animators would have to use a method that wouldn't require having dozens of individual elements to deal with in Flash.

I don't really know which other animation you're talking about, but whatever.
Tenco1
Tenco1
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:52 pm

I didn't look here, but YouTube decided to spoil it for me anyways... Well there goes waiting until then...
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:I didn't look here, but YouTube decided to spoil it for me anyways... Well there goes waiting until then...

At least we get Morgan Freedman.
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Someone had the same idea as me a couple pages ago!

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 2 227726__safe_anthro_parody_sketch_alicorn-twilight_dragonball-z_artist-reiduran.png
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 pm

As pathetic as I may sound... I am completely depressed.. Just from the thought of this being a permanent change..
The chances of them pulling this off is next to none imo...
L.Faust's Twitter is in an uproar of posts related to this... I wonder if she feels as sick as I do. Because it wasn't her vision to have Twi become an Alicorn (Just like Cadence wasn't suppose to be an Alicorn, which surprised the hell out of Faust.)
And the Hub's Twitter is mostly filled with "end of MLP" posts with the occasional "I can't wait for Twi-Alicorn" posts...

If this is true, I hope that it's only temporary, and doesn't last longer than just 1-3 eps... Maybe have it resolved in the S4 premier (if not sooner... but I doubt that)...
I still hold on to the hope that it isn't true because of the Hub post on her not becoming an Alicron (However, I guess Bucking cashbro could have overturned that), and the fact that there is another princess toy out there that isn't Twi (looks a lot like her though. Her name is "Skyla")... But... I don't know anymore...

I need a hug..... Twi Super Sad
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:As pathetic as I may sound... I am completely depressed.. Just from the thought of this being a permanent change..
L.Faust's Twitter is in an uproar of posts related to this... I wonder if she feels as sick as I do. Because it wasn't her vision to have Twi become an Alicorn (Just like Cadence wasn't suppose to be an Alicorn, which surprised the hell out of Faust.)
And the Hub's Twitter is mostly filled with "end of MLP" posts with the occasional "I can't wait for Twi-Alicorn" posts...

If this is true, I hope that it's only temporary, and doesn't last longer than just 1-3 eps... Maybe have it resolved in the S4 premier (if not sooner... but I doubt that)...
I still hold on to the hope that it isn't true because of the Hub post on her not becoming an Alicron (However, I guess Bucking cashbro could have overturned that), and the fact that there is another princess toy out there that isn't Twi (looks a lot like her though. Her name is "Skyla")... But... I don't know anymore...

So, are you in the "End of MLP" crowd, Wolf?
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:As pathetic as I may sound... I am completely depressed.. Just from the thought of this being a permanent change..

It's okay Wolfie... Reassure Hug
...I'll always be here for you when you need me. Brohug
(Wait a minute, what if Skyla is actually Cadence and Shining Armor's daughter? Oooh, plot twist!)
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm

I don't know where I am Aeon... I honestly don't.. I just don't want it to be true.

And Wreck, she is their daughter. So says the toy brand, which is how the show is going it seems.

And thanks Wreck... But I am still super sad.. I need something to cheer me up..
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreck Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I know how to make you feel better Wolf! Just look at this for a while!
Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 2 CMC_Drink_Milkshakes
Wreck
Wreck
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:I don't know where I am Aeon... I honestly don't.. I just don't want it to be true.

And Wreck, she is their daughter. So says the toy brand, which is how the show is going it seems.

And thanks Wreck... But I am still super sad.. I need something to cheer me up..

Wolf, even if I disagree with you on everything.... The community will still be here, as will the previous seasons. It's not about worrying of the future, but reminiscing of the past. And if My Littke Pony does go down the tubes, we'll as still be here, and even if its sad, who knows? Lauren Faust is releasing a new show soon, maybe it'll be as good as My Little Pony, hay it could be better. But it's sad, although I don't think MLP will end. Chances are Hasbro keeps it from being permanent.

Also, even if she does become an Alicorn, it won't ruin the entire show. There are bound to be good episodes even if she does become an Alicorn, and focus on the good things instead of the bad. Brohug

(I know I suck at comforting, but I gave it a shot)
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

We, as a community will still be here, show or no show, we still stick with what the show used to teach, what it should teach. Friendship. Even if the show goes down the shitter, we will remain, we've been through the good and the bad, the happy and sad times. As long as we stick with what we have learned and should be living by, how to be good in society. I'm talking both of this community here, and of the brony community as a whole. We may hate each other at times but we all have one similarity, we love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

(It's all I can say, I have a tear in my eye right now.)
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 am

I actually dont mind this change.

Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 am

Lightningcould wrote:I actually dont mind this change.

Communist! NUUUUUU-
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 am

I dont mind it because its only a screenshot
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next