Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

+10
IndomiPhoenix
Parawings
Cheese-O-Saurus
Tenco1
Wreck
Esquire Gears
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
SandWolf96
Aeon_the_Hermit
Wolf Trainer
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 4 Empty Re: Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed May 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Short, and if I saw correctly it will be in theaters..... That pic though, I need it for some shit I see... And that is one of them... The plot of it... just WHAT THE BUCK!?
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 4 Empty Re: Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

Post  the1templar Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:Short, and if I saw correctly it will be in theaters..... That pic though, I need it for some shit I see... And that is one of them... The plot of it... just WHAT THE BUCK!?
Huh so that's what people think after they read some of my stories for school. That or Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 4 Mlfw7562_large
linked, anyway i have no life and can Almost legally drive so imma see it.
the1templar
the1templar

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/the1templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed May 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Well it starts during Summer... Not going since I don't have a theater of that brand anywhere in my area... And I have no clue if it will be at the IMAX or Regal Cinema.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Thu May 02, 2013 12:36 pm

So is there going to be a literal mlp movie??? o_O
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Movie!? Yay!
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Thu May 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Heartless_Soul wrote:So is there going to be a literal mlp movie??? o_O
Yes a 72 minute long movie about the Mane6 going into another dimension to find the Crystal crown I guess... it will be a theater premier, and according to the link Templar sent, it will be premiered June 22.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 am

Cool i will have to keep a look out for it at my local theaters.
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

*clears throat* Let me post exactly what I posted on my Brony's FB page about this...

"That animation... I just died a little inside. And the fact that Spike is an official slave/pet to Twi is sorta sad too.
Sorry if I'm being a downer to anypony who still wants to see this. But in my honest opinion, it looks really bad.
On a good note though, at least it will only be a movie and not a spin off series.. And I hope it stays that way."

What I also wanted to say...

"THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT CASHBRO! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN! THE ANIMATION IS SHIT! THE SMALL JOKES ABOUT ADAPTATION LOOK BAD! AND EVEN THOUGH IT'LL BE THE SAME VAs, IT SOUNDS TERRIBLE! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE Y'ALL THINKING!?"

And did I mention how the animation looks like shit?
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon May 13, 2013 12:42 am

That animation is just god-awful, it's like vomit puked and shit at the same time to create this.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon May 13, 2013 8:12 am

Lightningcould wrote:That animation is just god-awful, it's like vomit puked and shit at the same time to create this.
Also I caught something... They seriously made a shit ton of ponies into the girls in there... Seriously... I am way to confused, did only Twi go through or did EVERY FRICKEN PONY GO IN!?!?
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon May 13, 2013 9:07 am

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:
Lightningcould wrote:That animation is just god-awful, it's like vomit puked and shit at the same time to create this.
Also I caught something... They seriously made a shit ton of ponies into the girls in there... Seriously... I am way to confused, did only Twi go through or did EVERY FRICKEN PONY GO IN!?!?

It was just Twi that did. Everyone else is just a mirror image of chars from MLP:FiM and have no memory of their Pony forms.

Last edited by Wolf Trainer on Mon May 13, 2013 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon May 13, 2013 9:09 am

Wolf Trainer wrote:

It was just Twi that did. Everyone else is just a mirror image of chars from MLP:FiM and have no memory of their Pony forms.
Ohh that make more sense now...
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon May 13, 2013 9:11 am

Ya. Also, gotta love how EQG is gonna be all about high school and social and boy issues. Good times ahead, right?
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese-O-Saurus Mon May 13, 2013 9:11 am

I think there are so many ponies humanized because its supposed to be an alternate universe, and twilight went from the pony one to the human one, so everyone else was already there.
Also, that background song. Gaaahh, its so baaadd..

Also, have another video about it.
Cheese-O-Saurus
Cheese-O-Saurus
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 am

Wolf Trainer wrote:Ya. Also, gotta love how EQG is gonna be all about high school and social and boy issues. Good times ahead, right?
Yea great times... Just going to say it now, inb4betterlovestorythentwilight
Is it possible for it to do it? Let see how far off they get from High School in this.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 am

Theory as to why all the other characters are there:

Because Twilight went through, perhaps all the other people in that dimension are built off her memories, thus creating a universe where there are almost mirrored versions of each character.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Lunarzius wrote:Theory as to why all the other characters are there:

Because Twilight went through, perhaps all the other people in that dimension are built off her memories, thus creating a universe where there are almost mirrored versions of each character.
Spoiler:
Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4