Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

+10
IndomiPhoenix
Parawings
Cheese-O-Saurus
Tenco1
Wreck
Esquire Gears
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
SandWolf96
Aeon_the_Hermit
Wolf Trainer
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 3 Empty Re: Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 am

Lol. GC, you do suck at comforting. But it's okay. It still worked. And thanks Zard.
Thank you both. That, and sleeping, made me feel a lot better..

But I still hold on to the fact that this is more than likely not permanent. I mean, there are non-Twi-Princess toys out. And the ep. synopsis does say that she "accidentally switched CM's and Destinies" with somepony else... So, it is very possible that this will not be something permanent, and that makes me a little happier.

On this same note though. I feel sorry for L.Faust. Her Twitter was BOMBARDED yesterday with panicking people. That, combined with seeing her dream for the show being twisted into a toy marketing move, must have crushed her... Badly.
And we all know how T.Strong is taking this sudden concern of Bronies..
What a "troll." XD

And the hub did answer this question a while ago (But it is possible that Cashbro overrode their comment/decision), saying that Twi wasn't going to become an Alicorn.. (Unless they twisted their words, and only said that she wouldn't be an Alicorn in S3, but said nothing about S4...)

Anyway, enough of recapping what we all already know.. Point is, I am still clinging on to the hope that if this does happen, that it doesn't last that long.. It mustn't...
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 3 Empty Re: Massive News! [Massive Spoilers]

Post  Lightningcould Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:20 am

You guys need to think in a positive light about this. This change could help us know more about Luna,Celestia, and Cadence. It could even help us learn more about alicorns
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 am

Lightningcould wrote:You guys need to think in a positive light about this. This change could help us know more about Luna,Celestia, and Cadence. It could even help us learn more about alicorns

1, Cadence was never suppose to be an Alicorn either.
2, apparently they are planning on Alicorn history next season.
2a, so... Alicorns can just be made with enough magic? Not an actual race, but a mutation? ... Just saying.

Plus I rather learn more about Luna and Celestia as Alicorns. Not watch Ali-Twi while she learns about their history.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 am

1. Well she is.
2. See? I love them for expanding the MLP lore.
3. Makes much more sense.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am

Wolf Trainer wrote:
Lightningcould wrote:You guys need to think in a positive light about this. This change could help us know more about Luna,Celestia, and Cadence. It could even help us learn more about alicorns

1, Cadence was never suppose to be an Alicorn either.
2, apparently they are planning on Alicorn history next season.
2a, so... Alicorns can just be made with enough magic? Not an actual race, but a mutation? ... Just saying.

Plus I rather learn more about Luna and Celestia as Alicorns. Not watch Ali-Twi while she learns about their history.

Wait! Don't you all see!? Alicorn Twilight is the Zerg-Protoss Hybrid.

It still spells certain doom...
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://penisland.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SandWolf96 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm

This calmed me down :)
Spoiler:
SandWolf96
SandWolf96
Raindrops
Raindrops

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 pm

SandWolf96 wrote:This calmed me down :)
Spoiler:

Full episode synopsis..

Link

"Ctrl+F" this: "she can reverse the spell is by writing"
Well, there goes to hoping for it being temporary... Now we just have to wait and see how this shit storm goes...

*Goes to cry in corner again*
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:45 pm

I already saw that from my RL Brony Group's FB page.

And I'm just going to say this now. I am currently, for the most part, out of my depressed/saddened mood caused by this. Thing is, I do believe that the Bronies will survive this. Will it be easy? No. Will we loose members (As Bronies, not as this community). Hell yes. But I figure those that we loose were banwagoners anyway. Will surviving this be easy? Depends on how it is written, and how well they present it. I personally say, since it is a 1 ep finale, that it will not be easy to survive it. But thing is, we were all taught by this show to love and tolerate. And as this picture shows, even with such a DRASTIC change.. It is possible for us to continue to keep loving such a thing. And even if Cashbro does Buck it up, the fans can still put out great art, fics, and songs, that introduce us to a much better version of the show.

I just wanted to say this while I was out of my depressed mood. I still do pray, even though the ep. synopses confirms it all, that this is only temporary.. But.. That's just be being hopeful is all.

I love the Bronies, I love you all as bro's should, and I love this show. I knew that the show would have to degrade or die or end some day. I was just hoping that it wouldn't be on a cash-ruining note. I wanted it to be one of those few shows that ends in the most amazing way ever. Sorta like a grand S2 finale sort of ending.

I believe we can survive.. If we truly wish to do so. And hell, you never do know. Maybe the writers actually can turn this crap toy move into an amazing show twist.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Why are you mad at Hasbro? This show was made to sell toys, and of course that's what they'll do with it, and we have to deal with that.

Also what's the big deal with Twilight getting wings? I mean, really? She just gains a feature.
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Esq. GearsChicken wrote:Why are you mad at Hasbro? This show was made to sell toys, and of course that's what they'll do with it, and we have to deal with that.

Also what's the big deal with Twilight getting wings? I mean, really? She just gains a feature.
It's the sudden change to sell a toy. bad for the show, bad for the company, bad for everyone.
Hasbro has screwed up the show enough, making Cadence an alicorn, now making Twilight suddenly become one just to sell a toy. usually when changes this large come unexplained, the show fails real fast.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon_the_Hermit Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 am

Aeon_the_Hermit
Aeon_the_Hermit
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Umm yea I recently found out Mandopony will have his Mandolin somewhere in the finale... This isn't a spoiler right?
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:31 am

Apparently there is going to be an MLP movie. I don't know I feel about this...
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 am

It seems things aren't over guys...

One of the Bronies in my RL Brony group has pretty much every single famous Brony on his skype, and knows them well enough to talk to them casually. He also claims to know one of the writers of MLP:FiM, and... gave me some really disturbing/saddening news.

The writer told him...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I wish there were actual proof, because then Bronies could at least try to convince Cashbro to STOP! But there is none... So all we can do is hope that Casbro lays off and lets the writers make a new story before they start animating such drastic things...
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 am

Is it appropriate for me to call Hasbro jews now?
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 am

When/IF this does happen, you can call them whatever you want. Because the whole Twilicorn thing already shook the entire fandom. Doing this... And the way they might do this... Would in all honesty get a large amount of people to leave the show and possibly the fandom.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:42 am

Hasbro might Buck up in a colossal scale with this move. Higher than giving the rights to Michael Bay for Transformers.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:46 am

Lightningcould wrote:Hasbro might Buck up in a colossal scale with this move. Higher than giving the rights to Michael Bay for Transformers.

If they screw up the movie, that's okay. Because it wouldn't, or usually wouldn't be, cannon. But doing THIS to the show!? ... THIS would end the show side of the fandom imo. Bucking Cashbro, ruining both little kids shows and older people's shows since creation. Seriously, why do people let them get the rights to things!? Someone just needs to buy MLP and some other promising shows from them, and redo almost everything.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 am

Jewbro has been giving us nasty behaviour towards for the past couple of weeks.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 am

Lightningcould wrote:Jewbro has been giving us nasty behaviour towards for the past couple of weeks.

Ever since S2 ended, they've done nothing but attack the fandom and BUCK up the show.. I hope they feel the financial backlash from this one. Because if they do, maybe then they'll start listening to the ACTUAL fans of the show again!
"Ya, lets change the entire show because 5% of the fandom (the actual little girls) want to see their favorite characters changed into Princess (which is starting to be REALLY sexist now.. No Alicorn Princess?)"
"But sir, 95% of the fandom is telling us not to do this, and around 70% of them actually have the money to buy our products. We don't want to f(yay) them over, do we?"
"F(YAY) THEM! Our market is in the 5% little girls! Keep trampling those freaks! They'll still buy our shit!"
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 am

Hasbro acts like MLP has brainwashed our minds into not thinking correctly, what a bunch of delusional retards. Oh well, at least Fighting is Magic still has hope.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Esquire Gears Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 am

Eh, I still don't have enough proof. I'm just gonna sing some of the songs from the new episode.
Esquire Gears
Esquire Gears
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 pm

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/cineplex-listing-equestria-girls.html

Massive News! [Massive Spoilers] - Page 3 2IUuq

I haven't seen the date yet, but I sure hope I can legally drink when it comes out... Because I'ma need a lot of alcohol.
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next