Brony Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to a Brony artists

5 posters

Go down

Farewell to a Brony artists Empty Farewell to a Brony artists

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 pm

I thought I would make this thread to say farewell to Matthew Moiser aka matthewmoisermusic. As some of you probably know, he's leaving for the army tomorrow, and plans to get into the special forces so he predicts to be gone for 2 years.
And the song where he announces he's leaving, in the description adn this song fits what he's doing a bit.
The song made by some other artists for his farewell.

Last edited by Lordleelee2/ZardBrood on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Farewell to a Brony artists Empty Re: Farewell to a Brony artists

Post  Lightningcould Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Even though I just met him. This song is quite the tearjerker.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm

UnleashedBeing wrote:Even though I just met him. This song is quite the tearjerker.
I've been following his music since he uploaded My cadence.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarzius Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 am

That's mainly because Lord has a different version of My Cadence in his mi-NOTHING!

Anyways, onto the Sad Farewell. >Insert Sad Farewell Here< I hope you have a great time, make some new friends, get inspired to make some more awesome music when you get back, fight for what's right and why am I speaking like he's on this forum? Hamm derped .__.
Lunarzius
Lunarzius
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:45 pm

UPDATE TIME!
Soo yea, most of may not have known her, but Feathers is going on an internship as a teacher, so she will be gone until June 22.
The video saying she is leaving.
IMHo one of her best songs she collabed with. (She is doing the vocals)[url][/url]Her YT channel, she drew on her DA account, did an animation, and well did mostly collabs with other artists.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Why is it now that alot of the good brony music artists are stopping brony music production and steeping outta the fandom, all the good people i like are stopping production or getting official labels to produce for.
Silva Hound was my fav and he now just took down ALL (mostly all of it) of his good pony music and his old furry music as well.

WHY ARE ALL THE OLD/GOOD BRONY ARTISTS GOING AWAY?
Babs Seed Pout
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Heartless_Soul wrote:Why is it now that alot of the good brony music artists are stopping brony music production and steeping outta the fandom, all the good people i like are stopping production or getting official labels to produce for.
Silva Hound was my fav and he now just took down ALL (mostly all of it) of his good pony music and his old furry music as well.

Babs Seed Pout

I remember someone who was analyzing the fandom, well someone from the fandom. And it was feedsy, someone who was well known for his PMVs, but more than a week ago he deleted his account.

He then said that most musicians because they don't want to be restricted just by doing pony music; they want to expand. Most of these musicians want to be bigger than Youtube, but they won't be able to do that if their music is based on ponies. Especially since it would cause problems in the media.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Lightningcould wrote:
Heartless_Soul wrote:Why is it now that alot of the good brony music artists are stopping brony music production and steeping outta the fandom, all the good people i like are stopping production or getting official labels to produce for.

Babs Seed Pout

I remember someone who was analyzing the fandom, well someone from the fandom. And it was feedsy, someone who was well known for his PMVs, but more than a week ago he deleted his account.

He then said that most musicians because they don't want to be restricted just by doing pony music; they want to expand. Most of these musicians want to be bigger than Youtube, but they won't be able to do that if their music is based on ponies. Especially since it would cause problems in the media.

Are we all talking about this pony? If so, there are still has 62 songs up, and most seem to be pony related (even if their BGs are not pony). Did he have more than those 62ish songs before? And when did he start removing?
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

http://wolftrainer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless_Soul Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:
Lightningcould wrote:

Babs Seed Pout

Are we all talking about this pony? If so, there are still has 62 songs up, and most seem to be pony related (even if their BGs are not pony). Did he have more than those 62ish songs before? And when did he start removing?

He announced on his facebook that he was removing songs on his bandcamp or whatever it was.
Also many other artists have started to turn away from the fandom like Alex S (no one cares about him anymore lol) DJ MHM (was his old name) and i think maybe Omnipony?

Around 3-4 big artists have declaimed their bronydom (On facebook) and/or stopped producing brony music. Makes me sad.
Heartless_Soul
Heartless_Soul
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_dj_enix_show

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Wolf Trainer wrote:
Lightningcould wrote:

Babs Seed Pout

Yeah, like him, as well as Archie who left like 2-3 months ago.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Yea I noticed that as well, I understand why because I've seen comments bronies have made on recent songs by Alex S and they were... Like they were paying him daily to make pony songs... It sad to see the music part of the fandom wither away like it is right now. I remember hearing from a musician, I don't remember who, that said something like making pony music to get famous isn't going to work. I've heard TONS of fantastic songs that only have around 10k views that have been up for months.

I understand people like Mathew Mosier and Feathers for doing it because of carrier paths, and for people that don't want to be restricted. I know JointheHerd made another channel to avoid the restriction of trying to get a carer in making music, because of the pony music.

Then we got Aviators, who is the only person I noticed to do this, who makes a non pony song, but in the description has an alternate description to go with the pony side. Most notably some songs from From All Sides.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightningcould Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:Yea I noticed that as well, I understand why because I've seen comments bronies have made on recent songs by Alex S and they were... Like they were paying him daily to make pony songs... It sad to see the music part of the fandom wither away like it is right now. I remember hearing from a musician, I don't remember who, that said something like making pony music to get famous isn't going to work. I've heard TONS of fantastic songs that only have around 10k views that have been up for months.

I understand people like Mathew Mosier and Feathers for doing it because of carrier paths, and for people that don't want to be restricted. I know JointheHerd made another channel to avoid the restriction of trying to get a carer in making music, because of the pony music.

Then we got Aviators, who is the only person I noticed to do this, who makes a non pony song, but in the description has an alternate description to go with the pony side. Most notably some songs from From All Sides.

It's sad, really. That you can't make a career off pony music because of the media.
Lightningcould
Lightningcould
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Lightningcould wrote:
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood wrote:Yea I noticed that as well, I understand why because I've seen comments bronies have made on recent songs by Alex S and they were... Like they were paying him daily to make pony songs... It sad to see the music part of the fandom wither away like it is right now. I remember hearing from a musician, I don't remember who, that said something like making pony music to get famous isn't going to work. I've heard TONS of fantastic songs that only have around 10k views that have been up for months.

It's sad, really. That you can't make a career off pony music because of the media.

That and it isn't popular. Like I said it's a dying way to get your name known out there, and to gain publicity to possibly get a career in making music.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Daaaayyyyum! What the hell is going on?

From what I've read on their FB pages, MHM is just getting an account change. But all the others are actually leaving the fandom. I hope they don't take down their music, I have gotten so far behind on listening to them and downloading them...

This makes me sad. Very sad. And I don't have the time nor am I in the mood to be sad like this.
FS Sad

Edit: But Zard and LC.. Some people really have gotten good carriers thanks to ponies. 2 come to mind, Alex and Mandopony. They both got carrier offers because of their pony music. Alex, if it is him I'm thinking about, had to remove all of his pony music for a short time though, because his company didn't want them up. But he made another channel not too long after and posted some more pony songs, old and I think new.

Right?
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm pretty sure Mando actually makes music, at times, with Daniel Ingram for Littlest Pet Shop and MLP, and I have no clue on Alex S so I can't say anything about that.
[EDIT] Also they are, or were, making music for a very long time in the fandom, when songs like Discord, 20% cooler, Lyalty etc. were made.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Trainer Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 pm

I suppose so Zard. But either way people do still get jobs from the fandom.

Also, it's been confirmed that "GaugeN" is also leaving the fandom!

Looks like I'll be doing a lot of downloading tonight..
And crying...
Lots of that too.
Why are so many leaving us to die? RD No Cider FS Sad PP Cry R Whine Luna Dissapoint
Wolf Trainer
Wolf Trainer
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Ohh yea I forgot Gaugn was stopping making pony music. I hope the music side get's a refresh with new unique styles soon as well.
I got no clue, I don't like it. I've just been finding to many other orchestral ones though. Seems that is the big thing for me to find.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Octavia
Octavia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down